Scratch Live Software
Scratch Live software has an array of unique tools and performance features, including:
- Creative DJing features: cueing, looping, keylock, the SP-6 Sample Player and DJ FX
- Intuitive file management with smart crates, easy file and iTunes playlist migration
- Multiple display modes for optimal library browsing
- Advanced visual feedback for quick mixing
- Video-SL compatibility for video mixing*
- MIDI mappable controls
- Built-in recording interface for recording your mixes and archiving vinyl
- Exclusive Access to Fresh Promotional Music with Whitelabel.net
- Free software updates that constantly add new features and improvements
* Video-SL available separately.
Serato Scratch Live is exclusively licensed to Rane Corporation. You can use it with the following Rane DJ products:
Rane SL 3
Rane SL 1
Rane TTM 57SL
Rane MP 4
Mix and scratch files from your computer hard drive using Serato Control Vinyl, CD or Approved USB Controllers.
Serato Control Vinyl and Control CD (included)
The Serato Control Vinyl and Control CDs each contain the Noise Map Control Tone, a unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio.
Serato Approved USB Controller (optional)
Serato has certified a select range of new generation controllers with USB connectivity to Scratch Live. This means that Scratch Live can now send track information from the software to the supported hardware on-board displays.
You can also use the platters, buttons and sliders instantly, as supported hardware has pre-mapped controls for a no fuss setup.
Serato Approved USB Controllers
•Denon DJ DN-HC1000S
•Denon DJ DN-HC4500
•Denon DJ DN-HD2500
•Novation Dicer (support coming in Scratch Live 2.1)
•Pioneer CDJ-400 •Pioneer MEP-7000